when it matters most.
Communikit is a powerful digital platform that effectively replaces your Nation’s current mailing lists, digital newsletters, and community flyers as a means of official communication. Get your message to your community - instantly - in just a few steps, using a single platform.
Communikit works wherever and whenever people need to communicate — from First Nations and Tribal Councils, to Metis Nations and Indigenous Organizations and beyond.
Due to our experience with mobile app development and our custom app platform, we are able to get apps up and running in as little as 10 business days.
Reach your community in 4 easy steps
Why use Communikit?
Connect with a variety of tools
Your Very Own Developer Profile
What Do I Get To Promote My App?
- Access to online admin panel to manage app content & users
- Access to app store reporting & download numbers
- Mobile app design personalized with brand logos and colours
- Mobile apps built for iOS & Android devices
- 25 full colour posters (11 x 17) designed & shipped to you
- 25 full colour tent cards designed & shipped to you
- 8.5 x 11 office printer sized poster design
- One unified channel for your communications and resources
- Know your messages are being received by the correct person
- Control the conversation - no more worries about public comments derailing discussions
- Always know what's happening at the Band Office or Tribal Council
- Receive up to the minute notifications from Administration directly to your phone or tablet
- Add events to your phone's calendar from the app with a single tap
“App technology helps connect Indigenous communities”
CBC News Edmonton
Highlighted as a breakthrough platform communicating essential information from progressive indigenous administrations to their members on and off reserve.
“Alberta's Communikit app connects Indigenous communities”
Global News Edmonton
A digital platform created in Alberta is replacing current mailing lists, digital newsletters and flyers for Indigenous nations and organizations.
“New Digital Platform used to Bridge Indigenous Communities"
CTV News Edmonton
Communikit is a program made to design distribute and deliver information straight to band members cell phones. On and off reserve members really love the app.
“New App aims to revolutionize communication for First Nation communities”
Alberta Native News Article
An Alberta-based tech company aims to revolutionize how First Nation bands communicate with their membership. The company – AIVIA – has developed an App tailored for the specific needs of Indigenous communities.
“A high-tech solution aimed at Indigenous communities”
Edmonton’s EDify Magazine Dec Issue
Using push notifications through mobile devices, Communikit gets the word out in a way that’s more reliable than other electronic means. And, unlike social media, the message doesn’t get lost in threads that go off topic.